Pacific Apartment Management
Property Management - Apartment Buildings
Managing Southern California Apartments Since 1987
Pacific Apartment Management is dedicated to being the finest apartment community management company in Southern California. We will manage your apartments and individual rentals, providing superior service and results while achieving the lowest possible costs. The accounting and financial services we provide will be comprehensive, timely, and accurate. Our management includes a 24-hour, 365 days per year emergency response service. Our company is a member of the Apartment Owners Association of California.
Languages spoken at Pacific Apartment Management include English, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Tagalog, Filipino, Russian, Farsi, Armenian, and Arabic. We have an immediate need for agents that speak Korean, Hebrew, Cantonese, and Mandarin Chinese.
- Our goal is to increase the value of your property by improving its cash flow. We will do everything possible to maximize rental income while minimizing operating expenses.
- Our goal is to make your income property desirable to tenants so that they are attracted to your property and want to stay.
- Our goal is to manage your property in a business like manner by providing solid advice and then implementing the owner's decisions in a timely manner.
- Our goal is to be responsive to the phone calls of our client owners as well as tenants, who pay rent to the owner.
- Our goal is to have our staff live by the Golden Rule at all times.
- Our goal is to serve our clients by providing good stewardship and advice at all times.
- Our goal is to use our position as property managers to protect and improve our environment while conserving valuable resources.
Our Management Philosophy - Apartment Buildings and Rental Homes
Pacific Apartment Management endeavors to manage middle class and luxury apartment buildings in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. We have extensive expertise in upgrading apartment buildings, and seek opportunities to assist our property management clients in improving their properties. Sometimes our clients acquire apartment buildings with substantial deferred maintenance because these buildings can offer significant profit opportunities if they are upgraded. We welcome these opportunities.
What we don't want to do is manage for owners whose philosophy is to operate rental properties that are uninhabitable as defined by the California Civil Code, violate the Health and Safety Code, or are unsafe because of building code violations, or other reasons. We do not want to manage for owners who violate California employment laws, landlord-tenant laws, or who unlawfully discriminate.
If you want a professional management company that knows how to maximize cash flow and property values while minimizing your risks, please call us today.
Summary of Services Provided
Following is a Summary of Property Management Services available through Pacific Apartment Management:
- Assisting owners in establishing rents and security deposit requirements;
- Advertising for tenants;
- Assisting owners in establishing minimum acceptable FICO scores and income to rent ratios;
- Performing background checks on applicants including the verification of income, identity, credit and eviction history, employment, and checking with two previous landlords;
- Establishing and maintaining move-in/move-out documentation;
- Collecting rents timely and making distributions to the owners timely;
- Paying all operating expenses timely in order to avoid late fees;
- Maintaining the property in a good, habitable condition;
- Responding to tenant maintenance requests timely and courteously;
- Enforcing the terms of leases as required;
- Assisting the owner's attorney if an eviction is ever required including testifying in court;
- Assisting the owner in the selection of qualified vendors and contractors;
- Monitoring and constantly evaluating the performance and billings of all vendors and contractors in order to assure the lowest prices consistent with quality work, performed timely;
- Following all fair housing and other laws and requirements;
- Obtaining bids and negotiating contracts;
- Making periodic inspections as agreed to in the management agreement;
- Providing monthly financial reports that are comprehensive, timely and accurate;
- Providing an emergency service contact so tenants can reach us 24/7/365;
- Recruiting, training, motivating, and supervising on-site managers and other staff in fair housing and other laws and requirements;
- Performing preventive maintenance so as to minimize long term operating expenses while maximizing the value of your investment property;
- Keeping our clients informed of ever-changing, significant laws that effect property operations and values;
- Providing our clients with the comfort and confidence of knowing their valuable assets are in good, responsible hands; and
- For help with collections: PRCCollections.net
Manager - Employee Training
When you hire Pacific Apartment Management to manage your apartment buildings, we will provide your on-site manager and any other on-site employees with training in the following important areas:
- Landlord Rights
- Move in - Move out Procedures
- Three - Day Notice Procedures
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Fair Housing Laws (ADA)
- Tenant Rights
- Habitability Laws
- Criminal Acts
Pacific Apartment Management serves the following areas:
Southern California, Los Angeles County, Ventura County, San Fernando Valley, Conejo Valley, San Gabriel Valley, South Bay, Simi Valley, Van Nuys, Canoga Park, Winnetka, Tarzana, Encino, Woodland Hills, North Hollywood, Burbank, Pasadena, West Los Angeles, Thousand Oaks, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Northridge, Glendale, Oxnard, City of Los Angeles
If you searched for any of the following terms, you have found the right website:
Apartment Building, Management, Managers, Pacific Property Management, Sales, Services, Investments, Rentals, Agent Referral Fees, Broker Referral Fees, Rental Properties, Homes, Manager Training, Apartment Managers Wanted, Apartments, Michael T. Chulak, Tina Chulak, On-site Manager Training, Edward Hakopian