Pacific Apartment Management
Apartment Building Management
Summary of Services Provided
Following is a Summary of Property Management Services available through Pacific-PropertyManagement.com, a division of Pacific-Realtors.net.
- Assisting owners in establishing rents and security deposit requirements;
- Advertising for tenants;
- Assisting owners in establishing minimum acceptable FICO scores and income to rent ratios;
- Performing background checks (including criminal background checks) on rental applicants including the verification of income, identity, credit and eviction history, employment, and checking with two previous landlords;
- Establishing and maintaining move-in/move-out documentation;
- Collecting rents timely and making distributions to the owners timely;
- Paying all operating expenses timely in order to avoid late fees;
- Maintaining the property in a good, habitable condition;
- Responding to tenant maintenance requests timely and courteously;
- Enforcing the terms of leases as required;
- Assisting the owner's attorney if an eviction is ever required including testifying in court;
- Assisting the owner in the selection of qualified vendors and contractors;
- Monitoring and constantly evaluating the performance and billings of all vendors and contractors in order to assure the lowest prices consistent with quality work, performed timely;
- Following all fair housing and other laws and requirements;
- Obtaining bids and negotiating contracts;
- Making periodic inspections as agreed to in the management agreement;
- Providing monthly financial reports that are comprehensive, timely and accurate;
- Our accounting services are provided by Nationwide Accounting Services, using software designed specifically for property management.
- Providing an emergency service contact so tenants can reach us 24/7/365;
- Performing preventive maintenance so as to minimize long term operating expenses while maximizing the value of your investment property;
- Keeping our clients informed of ever-changing, significant laws that effect property operations and values; and
- Providing our clients with the comfort and confidence of knowing their valuable assets are in good, responsible hands.
- Our goal is to increase the value of your property by improving its cash flow.
- We will do everything possible to maximize rental income while minimizing operating expenses.
- Our goal is to make your residential income property desirable to tenants so that they are attracted to your property and want to stay.
- Our goal is to manage your property in a business like manner by providing solid advice and then implementing the owner's decisions in a timely manner.
- Our goal is to be responsive to the phone calls of our client owners as well as tenants, who pay rent to the owner.
- Our goal is to have our staff live by the Golden Rule at all times
- Our goal is to serve our clients by providing good stewardship and advice at all times.
- Our goal is to use our position as property managers to protect and improve our environment while conserving valuable resources.
From Rental Property Owners - FAQ